Are you looking to be a part of a team helping to deliver advances in medicine? If so, a position as Laboratory Engineer at Immuneed could be the role for you.
Immuneed is a contract research organization providing services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We specialize in immunology and drug development and our goal is to become a global service provider. Immuneed was founded in 2014 and is located in Uppsala, Sweden. Our service platform is based on a novel technology developed through extensive research at Uppsala University and aims to make biopharmaceuticals safer and better for patients.
Due to further expansion in 2019, we have a new opening for a Laboratory Engineer to join our dedicated lab staff.
About the position as Laboratory Engineer
The main responsibilities are, together with the Laboratory Team: handling of biological material (blood), planning, performing and documenting laboratory methods and assay data analysis and reporting. You need to be thorough, structured and maintain a high quality in your laboratory work, be able to work independently and flexible as well as handling stressful situations. Furthermore, you enjoy working in a team, you contribute with good communication skills as well as a positive attitude. You will report to our Laboratory manager.
- Educated to a Bachelor’s Degree in immunology, biology, chemistry or other relevant scientific areas, or a Biomedical Analyst (BMA) degree.
- Expertise in the application of various laboratory methods such as whole blood assays, flow cytometry, cell culture and ELISA.
- Good knowledge and skills in Excel/Word. Skills in GraphPad or flow cytometry analysis is a merit.
- Good verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience from working in a GLP-certified lab is also a merit.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a team player who finds it important to share ideas and experience with your colleagues in order to develop the company and its business.
You are welcome to send your application and/or potential questions to our Laboratory Manager Gunilla Törnqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible or by the latest Dec 15th.