Open position: Customer Project Lead
14 januari 2022
We are looking for an outgoing & business-minded Customer project lead with life science background. Is this you?
Update: Position no longer available!
We are hiring!
Do you like a driven, open-minded, and growing organization and working with fun and highly skilled colleagues? Immuneed is the one to work for.
Our innovative customers mean everything to us, and we highly value their collaboration. We pride ourselves on being open and flexible to new ideas and strive to provide our customers with the best solution i.e., a high-quality service.
As we are growing and new companies are finding their way to us, we need an additional highly skilled colleague to guide them in our service offerings and lead their projects to success.
Our customers are researchers, so we would love to bring you on if you have a background in life sciences coupled with business experience from supporting and selling services to customers and leading projects.
You are a person who enjoys working with other people, is structured, result & sales-oriented, self-going, and eager to develop and learn new things. We think you are currently working with biotechnology sales, as a medical science liaison or as a project leader in the life science area. We would be extra eager to meet you if you also know clinical hematology or drug development.
We will provide a more detailed description once we have the opportunity to meet you, but below, you can find a glimpse of what we want you to do:
– perform & provide critical pre-sales support like customer analysis to secure a business deal and understanding of the customer needs
– together with selected team members, lead customer meetings, ascertain their challenges & needs, and providing the best solutions
– creating study proposals and quotes based on the best match of our services to the customer needs – with a focus on profitability
-drive ongoing customer projects forward together with colleagues to ensure delivery on time and to meet set quality standards
– close new customer deals by coordinating needed internal requirements
– perform & provide post-sales support like gathering customer feedback, identifying areas of improvement, and planning for next coming projects
– planning and setting up timelines for customer projects in collaboration with colleagues from other functions
– together with colleagues, drive the search for new customers through identified channels and ways of working
– support our market understanding by providing continuous feedback to the organization
- A background in life sciences – you hold at least a Master of Science degree and preferably have several years of experience working in the area. This is key to understanding our customers’ needs, discussing our services with them, and proposing solutions.
- Experience from interacting with customers in a business environment to building key relationships.
- Effective communication including the ability to present, explain clearly, listen to the feedback of customers and negotiate
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading, planning and coordinating projects.
- Teamworking skills
- Analytical skills to monitor the progress of a customer project and identify areas needing adjustment or improvement.
- Good knowledge and skills in Excel/Word
- Good verbal and writing skills in English
If you are the right one, please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about this position and the Company, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We are reviewing applications continuously and looking to hire the right person as soon as possible, so send your application today! The application deadline for this job is February 15.
With a unique combination of strong scientific knowledge and a versatile and preclinical platform, we provide tailored solutions in the early stages of drug development, providing the customer with essential information on the efficacy and safety of novel drug candidates.
More than 25 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a solid track record working in mostly commercial and senior management roles. Camilla has established and built multicultural organizations, delivering revenue through persistently team focus along with commitment and accountability.