Open Position: Laboratory Analyst
30 november 2021
Update: Position no longer open.
We are hiring!
Driven Laboratory Analyst with high knowledge in Flow Cytometry.
Do you like a driven, open-minded and growing organization and work with fun highly skilled colleagues? We are the one to work for. We are growing and we need more people like you.
Flow Cytometry is an important and valuable methodology for us, so we need to spread our knowledge among the team, having more colleagues being experts in different areas. So, if you have a long experience with Flow Cytometry, we would love to bring you on. We see that you are analytical, eager to work with your colleagues, self-going, and structured. We are open-minded and like feedback, so great experiences from different workplaces are most appreciated.
A more detailed description of the position will be provided once we will have the opportunity to meet you, but below you can find a glimpse of what we want you to do:
– Handling of biological material (blood)
– Planning, performing and documenting laboratory methods and assay data
– Analysing and reporting
You have a background as
- Biomedical Analyst (BMA) with a master’s degree in immunology or other relevant scientific areas.
- Analytical skills to monitor the progress of an undertaking and identify areas needing adjustment or improvement.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience in the application of various laboratory methods such as whole blood assays, flow cytometry, cell culture, and ELISA are qualifying.
- Experience in project planning and coordination.
- Good knowledge and skills in Excel/Word.
- Good verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English.
If you are the right one, please submit a single PDF containing a cover letter and curriculum vitae and submit it here 📧. If you have any questions about this position and the Company, please contact us using the same email address.
We look forward to receiving your application!
With a unique combination of strong scientific knowledge and a versatile preclinical platform, we as a pre-clinical CRO provide tailored solutions in the early stages of drug development, providing the customer with essential information on the efficacy and safety of novel drug candidates.
More than 25 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a solid track record working in mostly commercial and senior management roles. Camilla has established and built multicultural organizations, delivering revenue through persistently team focus along with commitment and accountability.