Open Position: Laboratory Engineer
29 november 2021
Update: Position no longer open.
We are on an exciting journey of growth, so we need you!
Are you a positive Laboratory Engineer and want to be part of our high-performing team?
We see that you are self-going, analytical, structured, but also innovative, taking part in the development of our processes and way of working. You will be able to mix your skills and knowledge in the daily work and be part of our exciting journey. If you have know-how in blood handling and haematology, we see that as highly beneficial for the position. A more detailed description of the position will be given when we will have the chance to meet you, but below you can find a glimpse of what we want you to do:
– Handling of biological material (blood)
– Planning, performing and documenting laboratory methods and assay data
– Analysing and reporting
You would probably have a background as
- Biomedical Analyst (BMA) degree or a Bachelor’s degree in immunology, biology, chemistry or other relevant scientific areas.
- Analytical skills to monitor the progress of an undertaking and identify areas needing adjustment or improvement
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential
- Experience in the application of various laboratory methods such as whole blood assays, flow cytometry, cell culture and ELISA are qualifying.
- Experience in project planning and co-ordination
- Good knowledge and skills in Excel/Word.
- Good verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English.
If you are the right one, please submit a single PDF containing a cover letter and curriculum vitae and submit it here 📧. If you have any questions about this position and the Company, please contact us using the same email address.
We look forward to receiving your application!
With a unique combination of strong scientific knowledge and a versatile preclinical platform, we as a pre-clinical CRO provide tailored solutions in the early stages of drug development, providing the customer with essential information on the efficacy and safety of novel drug candidates.
More than 25 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a solid track record working in mostly commercial and senior management roles. Camilla has established and built multicultural organizations, delivering revenue through persistently team focus along with commitment and accountability.