Is your drug compatible with human blood?
We help you better understand how your substance interacts with human blood – prior to clinical trial entry.
- We can include any coagulation factors that are commercially available as ELISA kits.
- TAT- complex ELISA.
- PT/INR for prothrombin time.
- Activated clotting time (ACT) using STAT-blood analyzer device.
- Standard: C3a, C5a, sC5b-C9. Upon request we can include other complement factors commercially available as ELISA kits.
- Read more here: here
- Apart from the visual description, we can generate positive and negative hemolytic samples and measure the absorbance of hemoglobin.
- White blood cell count and differential (hematology analyzer) WBC, NEUT#, LYMPH#, MONO#, EO#, BASO#, NEUT%, LYMPH%, MONO%, EO%, BASO%, IG#, IG%
- Measurements for platelets: PLT count, platelet distribution width (PDW; difference in size of PLTs), mean platelet volume (MPV), platelet-large-cell ratio (P-LCR; ratio of large PLTs to the total number of PLTs).
PLT particle size distributions are checked for abnormalities, including distribution widths and existence of more than one peak.
- Measurement for red blood cells: RBC count, distribution of RBCs according to size and abnormalities in distribution as two peaks, mean cell volume (MVC), mean cell hemoglobin (MCH)
and mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC).
- Read more here