A bright new year ahead
11 januari 2022
A bright and promising 2022 started filled with hope, putting an end to the pandemic and meeting friends and families under more normal circumstances. 2021 has meant a continued fast-paced and eventful year for us at Immuneed. With a focus on understanding critical scientific needs in the fast development of biological drugs and new treatment technologies, we´ve put ourselves on the front line, strengthening our knowledge and skills. This has abled us to provide even improved tailored solutions and exceptional support to our customers. Our daily interactions with customers and partners have broadened our way of thinking and how we work together. We´ve developed our business and way of working with an open mindset for continuous improvement.
“We met important milestones and look forward with great confidence to our continued journey.”
We have built a solid service platform based on trust and respect through close cooperation. Today, we are a strong team, with the privilege of welcoming new colleagues also during this year. It is of great importance to attract new customers. Still, it is also equally important to continue the dialogue with our returning customers to understand their needs further and provide even better support. Below we share a few glimpses of key customer features and how we have increased our reach over the year:
- Roughly two-thirds of the products we’ve evaluated were antibodies. Other products included: proteins, peptides, and small molecules.
- Of all our customers throughout the year, over 70% were returning customers whereas 30% have found their way to us.
- Our footprint is apparent in countries with strongly developed pharmaceutical research, including Sweden, Germany, Denmark Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the US.
We want to quickly replicate our service offer to even more markets and customer segments to get an optimal match between what we offer and the current needs. We, therefore, look forward to focusing on deeper internationalization during 2022. Some of the highlights from our organizational expansion in 2021 are:
- We got enriched by several new colleagues who further strengthened our team.
- We have invested in new equipment throughout the year, to support the performance of our efficiency and high-quality work.
- In September, we cut the ribbon and opened our new office in Uppsala, enabling continued organizational expansion. Now we look forward to having our new laboratory installed in February 2022.
The future looks bright with a lot of new opportunities for us. I would like to thank each one of you for your trust in us and valuable collaboration throughout the year.
Looking forward to working with you all during 2022. A year of development in exactly the right direction.
With best regards
More than 25 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a solid track record working in mostly commercial and senior management roles. Camilla has established and built multicultural organizations, delivering revenue through persistently team focus along with commitment and accountability.