Year of Amazing Achievements at Immuneed: A Flash Back at 2022
January 16, 2023
As we begin 2023, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the accomplishments of the past year and to express my excitement for the opportunities and possibilities that the new year brings.
2022 was a successful and eventful year for our team, and we are eager to continue building on that success in 2023. We worked to enhance our technology and competence in the specialised area of fresh whole-blood analysis to become a leader in innovation and effectively meet the needs of our customers in this niche market.
The year was filled with a variety of favourable activities but also challenges that made us test our knowledge and endurance.
“With an excellent and strong-knit team, we rowed things ashore very well, from establishing our new laboratory to expanding our reach to new markets and getting a solid incoming flow of new and returning customers.”
Let’s look back at some of the notable milestones and achievements we hit in 2022.
- We moved to our new laboratory facility in February 2022 and, thereby, were able to increase the capacity further.
- The team expanded, and now we have an excellent and competent team with roots in several countries, which enriches our culture and the understanding of the way of working with our customers worldwide.
- We made great strides in expanding our reach to new markets in Europe and the USA. The geographical spread across our customers reflects where the research for new treatment options is at the forefront. We are delighted that their needs fit well with our service and are looking forward to assisting them in the critical development of new innovative drugs.
- We are grateful to have more than 70% returning customers but saw an increase in new customers and partnerships. Having a transparent understanding of our customer’s real needs has been critical in delivering high-quality results on time and strengthened our insight into what services we should focus on and develop further.
We have exciting plans for the year ahead and are confident that, with your support, we will achieve even greater heights.
- An essential work during 2023 will be to focus even more on the global sustainability goals “Agenda 2023”. It´s important that we all take responsibility and act accordingly.
- A piece of very welcoming news at the start of this year was the passage of the FDA Modernization Act 2.0.Increased efforts from regulatory authorities to reduce animal testing will allow drug developers to use alternative methods to investigate the safety and effectiveness of new drugs.
“These developments reaffirm our commitment to adding value to drug development projects.”
Finally, I would like to take a moment to thank each one of you for your support and trust. Your trust in us means the world, and we are committed to working hard to earn it every day. We look forward to continuing to serve you and to making even more progress in the year ahead. Here’s to a healthy and successful 2023!
With best wishes,
More than 25 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a solid track record working in mostly commercial and senior management roles. Camilla has established and built multicultural organizations, delivering revenue through persistently team focus along with commitment and accountability.
2022 was a successful and eventful year for our team, and we are eager to continue building on that success in 2023.
Meet our QA Manager and learn more about how she ensures quality at Immuneed